MSFS - Wycombe - Port-A-Loo Paradise

TigerTigerM

I wasn't going to post these but I can't fly due to Microsoft Gaming Services hogging my PC, so here is a selection of the Port-A-Loos scattered around Wycombe.

I'm not sure which one is the Executive Washroom.

I also noticed a large number of rubbish 'skips', [large open rubbish containers that can be transported on the back of trucks}.

So I wonder if someone from Pilot Plus could advise whether the skips are 'decoration' for the airfield, or whether there actually is some sort of rubbish/waste metal? operation based at Wycombe?

TTM

(MSFS/Med)

2 PL's here

aa-5004952f8d546123cf.jpg

3 PL's here
aa-5103f1df6293e89142.jpg

2 PL's here. There is 1 tucked way up in the shadow of the fence, in the middle of the pic.
aa-52232ab3cae38e5b94.jpg

Glad you found them all ;) 

With regard to the waste containers and crates. The industrial area (South) is home to both Serco and R&S.

Serco is a waste management company, with booker being a depot for those operations, R&S is a commercial vehicle recovery and repair company also using the space!

31 minutes ago, Pilot Plus said:

Glad you found them all ;) 

With regard to the waste containers and crates. The industrial area (South) is home to both Serco and R&S.

Serco is a waste management company, with booker being a depot for those operations, R&S is a commercial vehicle recovery and repair company also using the space!

Ah!!

So its genuine content!

Nicely done.

TTM

Archived