Ponderings along the Thames

I know you have an update planned, so I shall not create a buglist, however a couple of pictures tell a thousand words each. Maybe they're yours to fix, maybe MSFS' and maybe I need to edit that Java file that everyone is talking about to stopp stutters and improve frame rates, so without further ado...

Triplicate Windmills (must be one for those office administrators).
Water creeping up shores and making hills. (Ahhh, Meniscus effect you say...)
Roadways and riverbank structures are submerged. (Global warming?)
Broken bridges. (Someone burnt them perhaps?)
Traffic seems toprefer to go underwater and cross on the riverbed - nearly everywhere. (Submariners employed by ASOBO I guess?)

I am posting these as bugs at MSFS but here too, I have London City airport and Landmarks on board via Orbx Central. There are more of each type these aren't just individual cases. I am not overly panicked - teething troubles.

windmills#.jpg

creep2.jpg

creep.jpg

bridges.jpg

submarines.jpg

Thanks many...

Like I said - I am not really panicked as I have seen similar issues in high density FSX sceneries. Multiple "Same Landmarks" has always been a thing until customer feedback time - Beta testers are only human too and without a specific search pattern, most will see the same thing and miss the less attractive landmarks. The high density issues like frame rates and stutters - well, we can't all have a mega system - I could well imagine there's users with a standard shopping centre basic PC that's more than just a few years old.

Besides - you have probably had these types of problems reported already. I was jsu adding a few visuals.

You at Orbx have always pushed boundaries and you've also produce well balanced sceneries. I am looking forward to PacNW and Alaska though. As are the Misty Moorings guys. MSFS left some rather large gaps in that part of the world.

For my part - as soon as we get gliders, I'll be looking a lot closer at some areas :)

Hello,

Triplicate Windmills (must be one for those office administrators). Where are they please and what Orbx products do you think might be responsible?
Water creeping up shores and making hills. (Ahhh, Meniscus effect you say...) mentioned already, "we will need to work with Asobo to fix them"
Roadways and riverbank structures are submerged. (Global warming?) caused by the problem in the line above
Broken bridges. (Someone burnt them perhaps?) for Asobo to remedy, they are a worldwide phenomenon, similar to dock crane blocks.
Traffic seems toprefer to go underwater and cross on the riverbed - nearly everywhere. (Submariners employed by ASOBO I guess?) another one for Asobo.

10 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Triplicate Windmills (must be one for those office administrators). Where are they please and what Orbx products do you think might be responsible?

Hello Nick - you'll find these just east of the Dartford road bridge - I was wondering if it was something to do with London Landmarks and/or City airport. The main reason that put me on this track was two addons with their respective boundaries on top of the msfs default scenery. Maybe you had set a map boundary point just east of that bridge at that map reference? Two very slight displacements then?

Archived