I don't believe this..............

I just read a thread started by some newbie who's moaning and complaining about what he/she perceives as some sort of inadequate response from the staff regarding the MSFS 2020 London POI add-on. Somebody needs to explain to him/her that he/she is talking down to one of the best design teams in the world and that Orbx customer support is the best in the business. Do I sound pissed? If so it's because I am. I don't own the product but I know that whatever the issue is it'll get fixed and to have somebody bitch and moan like that about what appears to be a really minor issue is more than I can bear without saying something. End of rant..........Doug

People are entitled to their opinion regardless of whether others think it's right or wrong. For example... you've just gave us yours.. I don't think any company is above reproach. I thought True Earth South was a truly shocking addon (sorry Orbx) with obscene load times, others love it... again that is their opinion and I'm fine with that. Why get so pissed off with someone else's opinion, the world has got so angry lately.

There is a lot in this world to worry about and complain about right now , but a scenery fix is not one of them .  
A wise man ( my dad ) told me once when I was a young man : Don’t sweat the small stuff  ....... 

Cheers

John

16 hours ago, W2DR said:

Of course everyone is entitles to their own opinion(s). But it's not the opinion but that bothers me - it's the way it was presented. The attitude shown isn't going to get him/her very far. 

To be fair, you have shown a fair amount of attitude in this thread. And I can assure you that however pissed you were, you were not as pissed as those who paid to have major landmarks in London downgraded. If you want to be a fanboy and block out criticism of Orbx, don't go on Youtube, Reddit, Avsim, or anywhere where they are discussing this fiasco. You'll be seriously pissed. Since you admit you haven't used the product, have a quick look at it and the contemplate whether or not you'd be pissed:

Hello,

your post is entirely redundant, this has been well and truly covered.

Your visit has been preceded by many many others, including many of your own and all of which can be read.

As you will undoubtedly know, but clearly choose to ignore, Orbx are hard at work

and in fact, I have just tested the product in its latest form.

There is absolutely no need to go on and on with this.

It is acknowledged, action is being taken and soon there will be a revised version of it.

Archived