Strange look of Coffs Harbour

On Saturday I installed YSCH Coffs Harbour into P3D V5.1 via Orbx Central but was very disappointed with its appearance. LM had changed the ICAO from YSCH to YCFS and it appears that both airports load at the same time. YCFS seems to be sitting on top of the Orbx YSCH. Is there some way that the default YCFS can be removed?

Pat, can you confirm that you have gone to the Coffs control panel and selected the AUv2 compatibility option?

You should only see one option for Coffs Harbour in the airport selection screen with both AUv2 & Coffs up to date and the control panel option configured.

1 hour ago, Ed Correia said:

Pat, can you confirm that you have gone to the Coffs control panel and selected the AUv2 compatibility option?

You should only see on option for Coffs Harbour in the airport selection screen with bot AUv2 & Coffs up to date and the control panel option configured.

Hi Ed, I will go and check it shortly. Something I forgot about.

It is important to check all Orbx AU airports if they have an AUV2 option and that it is active. I've found another three or four airports where I had not set it active.

Hello All,

Ok, I forgot to go into configuration tab and tick the "AU2 installed". I guess as you get old you tend to forget some things. All works just fine now for me Pat. Hopefully it will be ok for you as well mate.

To anyone else having these issues, it is a must, to go into each control panel for AU scenery and make sure you have the appropriate boxes ticked ensuring to save your changes. I found many more that needed my attention.

Thank you Ed for your help. And thanks to all for your input.

Regards

Sam

Archived