Kuwait International OKBK

Ken Terry

1 hour ago, Ken Terry said:

I seek this scenery for P3Dv4.5 and can only find  an FSX version (Armi)

Does any body know if it works on P3D?

Or do you know of another development?

Thanks

Ken

I'm sure that I saw this as a freeware for P3D in Fly Away Simulations  - but the old mind being what it is 

I could be getting it mixed up with the Kuwait airline pilot on U Tube

I have the one from ARMI and it is OK.  I'll test it again in v4.5 Ken to see if it still works.

EDIT:  Works - at least it is acceptable.  A few minor issues, which probably could be cured with a flatten file or an exclusion or something.  A bit of shimmering textures, on the outer fence in particular.  Might run some of the bgl files thru the converter tool just to see if that helps at all.

• 10 months later...
On 5/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, Ken Terry said:

I seek this scenery for P3Dv4.5 and can only find  an FSX version (Armi)

Does any body know if it works on P3D?

Or do you know of another development?

Thanks

Ken

I recently purchased this for my P3Dv4.5 sim; it does not work. However I have been in contact with the developer who advises he has a planned upgrade for P3D, how soon I don't know.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Ripcord said:

I have the one from ARMI and it is OK.  I'll test it again in v4.5 Ken to see if it still works.

EDIT:  Works - at least it is acceptable.  A few minor issues, which probably could be cured with a flatten file or an exclusion or something.  A bit of shimmering textures, on the outer fence in particular.  Might run some of the bgl files thru the converter tool just to see if that helps at all.

Hi, how did you get yours to work? I tried every trick in the book that I know of and it crashes my sim every time as soon as I try to load the scenery.

Archived