Release notes for product updates

TymK

Hi,

With the recent batch of updates to landclass regions, TF and so on for P3D v5, I've been wondering if there's a way to access the relevant release notes and see what the updates are about. While the automated process in Central is nice and streamlined, there's no easy way to see what a given update does (or, and that's a definite possibility, the information is there, but I'm just not smart enough to find it :P).

Regards,

Tym

Hello,

the reason for the updates to the North American products is given here.

The reason for the updates to be across the board is just to bring the version numbers up to date.

Most other recent updates are just to make small changes, mainly for the benefit of P3D v5 and then for

all the other simulators, mainly just to bring the version numbers up to date.

34 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the reason for the updates to the North American products is given here.

The reason for the updates to be across the board is just to bring the version numbers up to date.

Most other recent updates are just to make small changes, mainly for the benefit of P3D v5 and then for

all the other simulators, mainly just to bring the version numbers up to date.

Thanks Nick, I know we can always rely on you! :)

That said, I still think a short release note with each update would make everyone's life much easier... Perhaps it is something you could pass on to the developers as a feature/improvement request. ;)

Cheers,

Tym

Archived