Timeline on P3Dv5 having full compatibility ?

Really no one? This would be an interesting thing for me to know as well, as I now finished transferring all compatible Orbx products successfully to v5. But one of my favourites, YMML, is missing and I have no idea why and when it will be updated... I also did not see any addition to the list of compatible products since release of v5...

Hello,

I do understand that there is a persistent need to have everything now.

However, it has been seven days.

It is clear that not even P3D v5 itself is working as expected yet, so fixing

problems now, only to have them undone by the promised update to P3D v5, does not seem to

make sense, to me at least.

I am not a developer but I am collating all the reports in one internal topic and they are being read.

Nick, your comment reminds me of the inverted light cones that happened when selecting the then new dynamic lighting early in the v4 release. It was an LM issue, but due to the insistence of the community, many developers who quickly released v4 compliant airport scenery had to do patches to reverse the cones. After we all updated our affected airports, LM fixed the underlying issue, so all the modified airports again had inverted light cones until another round of patches from the airport developers fixed things for good.

There's the leading edge and then there's the bleeding edge.

That's live, captains. But I agree, it is really not necessary to have everything running from day one. I can only fly from one airport to another with one aircraft. I don't need all my airports and aircraft right now.

Archived