Rolling back (all the way) IV

jotaedo

hi all, as you know the global stay at home campaign has free up a lost of time for simming... so here we are....

leaving KTEX
eY5kMMH.jpg

and climbing trough the clouds
fuLOrZF.jpg
in case you are wondering what cloud are those... i will be straightforward honest... have no idea, that because i have installed paint soft clouds, rex clouds, AS+ASCA clouds and ENVtext +ENVSHADE + ENV sound packs from Toga and i'm also running PTA, i can tell you I'm not running tomato or reshade 

(the image lost a lot of quality at the time to upload, any tip to get better results with it?)

now about to land RWY 03 KSEZ, lots of fun here

zwtC49x.jpg
4N9kNwD.jpg

I also broke a plane here....
OhyKFrw.jpg

There is a little airstrip near Sedona, P52 I flew over it on the approach and went there to made some traffic pattern work, after Sedona flew to Big Bear (L35) no screenshots because was a really hard app in IMC, and ATC was a lot of help, i'll never be tired of ...thanks VATSIM (I only fly online, always on VATSIM, since 2002) 

next day left L35, for sure will be flying back there, but with better Wx, cause departure was BARELY VFR

r5BEfM4.jpg
Clear of clouds and with land and or water in sight (have you seen that before somewhere??)

would like to have a trip to do some patterns here also, but clearly not the best time to make TGL
C2bhxW7.jpg

much better, BTW , we are headed to Aguadulce (L70)
nM3KeEK.jpg

but they dint let us to have fun, so we made a short pit stop for fuel and leave 
PrEnmOJ.jpg

great climber, even full of fuel
kx5Yn25.jpg

I put this one here just because i love the shadows (as i wrote on a previous post, have a new PC and i'm still freaked out with it)

z3BNcvQ.jpg

about to cross above LAX VOR, lots of traffic, all the big boys flying below me, peacefully cruising at 9000
rNSA4fv.jpg

From now and on we started the serious IFR work here, auto pilot on and preparing to descend to the next stop
NTA3OId.jpg
xQ2F0Yk.jpg
ipPI2sx.jpg

not sure if there is an offset on the final approach course or was poor flying technique,m i broke the ceiling  500 or 600 ft above the minimums... anyway once i saw the rwy cancelled IFR an proceeded on a visual app
QmzUsgS.jpg
c6y35Xf.jpg

of course it is...Santa Catalina - Avalon (KAVX), home of the well known and famous, yes you got it!! lady in red!!
of course I asked her out but she declined, say the Grasshopper (AKA PA-38) was simply not enough to her, so i took the ride alone
CIaC79g.jpg

iMcHecA.jpg

hey! that looks very much like a runway
FZXjQkY.jpg

yep, I took a closer look

its getting uglier, we better go back
eGy7Xul.jpg

We already left AVX (Lady in red say that the legacy looks weird to her, she was more TBM oriented), so again i took the ride alone, headed to the coast and then to the north....
HvL9nOf.jpg

more to come soon!!!!!

be sure to check previous post here

6 hours ago, BradB said:

One heck of a post mate !! .

14 minutes ago, boetie said:

Great shots. Thanks for the ride!

Cheers

Graeme :)

50 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's a heck of a cool tour.

2 hours ago, adambar said: