Miami XP11.50 Beta

Breeze

Was getting 43fps over Miami when I took this shot with XP 11.50 Beta using Vulcan.  Could barely get close to Miami before.  I'm a happy camper!  :)

miami1150a.jpg

The best is yet to come!

Cropped and edited to reduce the haze.  Texture Quality at Max, Max World Objects, 4x SSAA

4k  8086k@5.0  2080ti

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I would do this in a second Jimmy but so far there are many add-ons I use that are not compatible.

There's a thread over at the org with a list of compatible add-ons.  Looks like most add-ons are compatible Jack.

Edit:  Here's the thread  https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/207345-add-onsplugins-working-in-xplane-1150-beta-1/

22 minutes ago, Breeze said:

There's a thread over at the org with a list of compatible add-ons.  Looks like most add-ons are compatible Jack.

Do you have a link?  It takes me hours to find something if ever.  Is the Toliss A319 ready for Vulcan?

42 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Do you have a link?  It takes me hours to find something if ever.  Is the Toliss A319 ready for Vulcan?

I added the link to the post above at the same time almost at the same time you asked.  I was wondering if you saw it.

Archived