True Earth GB South not displaying as expected

Wondering if anyone can help Diagnose why my Orbx Scenery isn't displaying correctly? please see example screenshots and this is with Everything on max settings and it looks terrible.

System Specs

CPU: i9 9900k at 5,0ghz

RAM: 16GB

GPU: RTX-2080

Hard drives: 2tb standard WD Black

SSD: Samsung Evo Pro 500GB

SSD: Sata 3 SSD 240 OS drive

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

P3D V4.4

Addons:

Global: Base pack, Trees HD, Vectors, Open LC EU and NA

Regions: England, Great Britain South with Lib packs, Netherlands HD, North Cali, South Cali

Misc: Object Flow and SODE

Utilities GSX

Airport - Aerosoft London heathrow Pro, FSDream Team KLAX

Aircraft: Stock F22 used in test but also have NGXu and 747V3 more to add later if issues are resolved

Game settings

Traffic: zero'd

Realism: Max'd

Display settings: 

FXAA: on

AA: 8xMSAA 

Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 8x

Texture Res: 4k

Display Res - 1440p

Vsync: on (G-sync display)

Triple Buff: on

Target Frames Unlim

World Settings:

LOD High

Tess: Ultra

Mesh Res: 1m

Texture Res: 7cm

Use High Res Terrain is on

Scenery Objects

Scen Complex - Extremely Dense

Auto gen Scenery Draw - High

Autogen Veg: Dense

Autogen Buildings: Dense

Dyanmic Veg off

Water High

Special Effects High for both

Lighting - HDR off

Dynamic Ref off

Dynamic Lighting On

Landing Lights Illum on

Display Lens flare: On

Shadows Ultra quality

Draw dis medium

Weather is on default until I install active Sky

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

2020-4-1_19-4-39-821.jpg

2020-4-1_19-4-42-4.jpg

2020-4-1_19-4-45-773.jpg

I see you're in a fast jet.  Unfortunately the sim cannot handle such speeds, it's able to operate best at under 200Kts even with the fastest machines.

You can try searching the forums for tweaks and suggestions to improve frame rates, one that had some success is to use a scenery config editor to untick all scenery layers not directly required for your current flight, even distant airports and regions can make a difference.

But other than that, it's a simple case of physics, only a certian number of electrons can be forced though CPUs and GPUs and a fast jet over London is almost guaranteed to exceed that physical limit.

7 hours ago, John Dow said:

I see you're in a fast jet.  Unfortunately the sim cannot handle such speeds, it's able to operate best at under 200Kts even with the fastest machines.

I couldn't agree more. P3D/FSX (=ESP) + complex scenery + fast speeds = no go. :)

When I jump into a fast plane, I usually fly over Open LC areas.

12 hours ago, John Dow said:

You can try searching the forums for tweaks and suggestions to improve frame rates, one that had some success is to use a scenery config editor to untick all scenery layers not directly required for your current flight, even distant airports and regions can make a difference.

But other than that, it's a simple case of physics, only a certian number of electrons can be forced though CPUs and GPUs and a fast jet over London is almost guaranteed to exceed that physical limit.

Thanks for the Suggestion John, I have actually managed to resolve the issue now but it wasn't the Jets speed as I was at leisure pace of 250kts at the time of the cap it was my old HDD couldn't keep up Moved FTX all over to the SSD and boom was sorted XD so was kinda speed but not from the right place. one additional thing I want to question on tho with all these packages is it Best to install my Heathrow Pro first then FTX or oppisite I've always done FTX first using central on default org settings however I am getting GBS south Concord and some additional builds Clip with the Aerosoft one tanking my FPS to 10

Archived