P47D

TigerTigerM

51 minutes ago, patful said:

Beautiful! If the lights aren't baked into the model, you should be able to modify them. Not familiar with AH, but A2A has its own effects folder, and I have successfully toned down my T-6 lights.

Effects. Than ks.

Could be in there.

In XP you can do a lot through Planemaker.exe, don't know if P3D has an equivalent program.

TTM

16 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

I'd like to tone down the Nav. Lights, if I could.

They look too bright indeed. That's the reason why I usually flight with them switched off.

I've looked in the aircraft.cfg of the P47 and it doesn't have the lights configured in there. Otherwise it would be possible to replace the effects file with a less dense one.

3 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

They look too bright indeed. That's the reason why I usually flight with them switched off.

I've looked in the aircraft.cfg of the P47 and it doesn't have the lights configured in there. Otherwise it would be possible to replace the effects file with a less dense one.

I tried to switch them off. LHS of cockpit, down low.

If I hover the mouse pointer over the switch it reads 'Nav lights Dim'. If I click on the switch nothing appears to happen,

So far.

TTM

9 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

I've looked in the aircraft.cfg of the P47 and it doesn't have the lights configured in there.

In A2A's case, the effects aren't listed in aircraft.cfg either. The effect is called by the model, but there is a separate fx file associated with it. You might want to search around through any effects folders.

Archived