KSEA - KBOI & back

wain71

XP11, ORBX TE,

So I seem to be getting somewhere with XP and no CTD's now, gradually adding plugins back in......Prime Air shots are with JARS bus the American are FF A320, which I think is better.....Flight was from KSEA to KBOI and back, reasonalbly short flights..... I use a app called 'A Pilots Life' and urrently have a contract with Alaska Airlines, now have livery to, it really just gives me a flight schedule and logs the flight in basic terms.....

A quick genuine question regarding the scenery I see in the US, what are the big circles in the field s and do you see them for real? Always wondered but thought it might be a dumb question......

y4mSFfqnWnU4AOzXs0il7tIkT6NUN-z_ohv1WID3

y4mcylmcbEZhOERPgNBL_ixdD5VYymagkxlYayIY

y4mDZJh4LBrXa_j8m5Be7LGtCCl6FYjm2jiJVjRI

y4mfPKw7IMCsQAOPSqRDEdFtWYqfuQy3P6ae0TPs

y4m1uYzYllcpOC6enXjHt4Z98fwh94PCWkCn9hwI

y4mgzIZ5I_fYExqIo9v4vTEW602eT8HIPdf81VDo

y4md58uukhVG6XA927tLqgFtFGLW1Z04Vhp4YAtS

I am still struggling to find my best weather combo....have them all but still not sure on any particular one, I do like to fly in both XP & p3d with real weather....any suggestions?

30 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent shots.  Those circles are fields, they really exist, they’re round because of the way the sprinklers are used.

As for weather I use HiFi’s Active Sky to enhance my Orbx experience.

thanks Jack, I hac a feeling that what they may have been, I thing I have seen these big pole things that spin.....I have been using Activesky with UltraWeatherXP, just not sure on the clouds, seem a bit repeditive...

Archived