ORBX Brisbane Ground Textures

ksl94

I do observe the same trouble in Brisbane. Unfortunately.

15 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

The airport  product is now quite old and not to the current taste of every customer.

Indeed a pity. However, still better than default. Imagine how much work it would be to keep all Orbx airports up to current state... at least impossible for free.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me weather taxiway B is meant to be one continuous taxiway through to the international terminal or at B7 does it turn left back onto A.  It appears that I am missing one section of taxiway B as I near the international terminal.  My charts show me it is been continuous all the way through to the international terminal. If anyone else is having this problem certainly like to hear from you and what can be done to rectify it.

Many thanks Richard 

• 3 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, ZK CWD said:

Can anyone tell me weather taxiway B is meant to be one continuous taxiway through to the international terminal or at B7 does it turn left back onto A.  It appears that I am missing one section of taxiway B as I near the international terminal.  My charts show me it is been continuous all the way through to the international terminal. If anyone else is having this problem certainly like to hear from you and what can be done to rectify it.

Many thanks Richard 

Took me while to trip over this post but I have an Enroute Supplement Australia from 1998 that shows the taxiway plan for YBBN. In that there is no taxiway between B7 and B8. I realise the supplement I have is an old example but I suspect the one depicted on taxiway plans now is newer than the version of YBBN Orbx has developed. The newest plan shows it as being narrower than the taxiway A link between B7 and B8. Don't know Brisbane that well having moved away in 2006 but perhaps the link now shown is to cater for airport traffic between domestic and international terminals rather than aircraft.

Archived