Hogwarts Airfield.

2 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

If its P3D do you have Vector installed, if so go configure, Airport elevation corrections and run the auto configuration see if that does it.

cheers

Iain

None of the ORBX UK airports are in vector.  I have searched the forums and found how other people have solved it but none of them worked for me.  And yes it is P3D.  I had the GB TE North, Central and South installed but uninstalled them because the frame rates were so slow. Do not know it this caused it or not.

This problem when it occurred in FSX  was usually due to a conflict between the AI program [like Traffic 360 or My Traffic etc.] & the airport in question.
I don't know if its the same in P3D, but If you are using an external traffic programme you could try renaming the AI for that one airport [to turn it off] & see if that fixes the elevation.

Cheers...Kim.

4 hours ago, Sibbritt said:

This problem when it occurred in FSX  was usually due to a conflict between the AI program [like Traffic 360 or My Traffic etc.] & the airport in question.
I don't know if its the same in P3D, but If you are using an external traffic programme you could try renaming the AI for that one airport [to turn it off] & see if that fixes the elevation.

Cheers...Kim.

I do not have any AI programs.  Also I did not intend for this post to be moved to this forum.

Archived