to LDDU...

wain71

P3D 4.5, AEROSOFT A320, ORBX SCENERY & ASP4/ASCA WEATHER.......

My first proper flight of the new year.... ( things been a little difficult here with a family bereavement).....Easyjet flight from EGSS-LDDU, all went well until final few miles, I was supposed to overfly the airport and loop around to land on 29, however there were no restrictions in the flightplan and I was to low and the 'Bus' decide to spped up and climb, so we had a detour...... I really must study the charts I have access to, just a little rusty I guess.... hopw you liek them, I like the difference in the weather (ground textures)....

y4m41dLwBFRNDfVtxnFP2JfnGo3u09U8TnPAqUzG

y4mowg4yIptfHws34xBAfL_5DYnHZdGh9EFiVRr_

y4mUJiIdzoK08xNAvZ0dYoegJamrGNUJ04YyqFRJ

y4mf7fGLhgxA9LwBnDIYv7i3KXq_v-9Q4CpHNCPP

y4mXOafGK90eBjI4PorCCBiV2YriWe_wnM8wRjcd

y4mbjmmVjbp4pKRCyP96RRkTVszc0VstzoPZqHs3

y4mfXEvjjl4V807Uk2J0v4DXQ6ktuCfU-dFMhhyE

Sorry about the new Wain. My condolences.

As for your flight, it was terrific.  Well done.  And as for the Airbus deciding to speed up, all part of its so-called "laws."  It's a brilliant design in my opinion anyway, but it can be difficult to control the Airbus in manual thrust mode.  I always liked to do it but had to keep a constant eye on airspeed lest it go into one of its laws.

thanks everyone for the comments, especially the kind words.....been a very difficult holiday period for sure but even though I have not been on here posting, looking has really helped keep things as normal as possible....some very nice people about....thanks...

I seem to be addicted to this Bus at the moment I must get out and use the new A330 I have.....

Archived