ATC at EGPH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I expect that it is taking a long time because the developers are working on other projects. So please do not blame the developers, as I expect they are working hard like getting all the True Earth series over to P3D. Thanks Derek 

@Dadtom65

Funny, they seem to have been able to find the time to release several updates and fixes for the P3D version of Edinburgh......sadly EGPH for XP11 still languishes at v1.00 from October 2019.

I love Orbx products, and have been purchasing them regularly for many years - but their recent utter lack of support for Xplane products is shameful.

I know XP won't be as big a sales market to Orbx as FSX/P3D - but its the same product at the same price, so the XPlane customer should recveive the same level of aftersales support / patches etc.

Major and minor issues with Xplane releases go unfixed for months upon months, whereas faults found in P3D products are fixed promptly - its not acceptable TBH.

I could list several other Xplane scenery devlopers, who I historically wouldn't have classed in the same league as Orbx - but they always manage to release fixes and communicate with their XPlane customers in a timely fashion.

Archived