TE GBS V2 EGKK Elevation Issue?

P3DV4.5

TE GBS V2

Orbx EGKK

Vector

I have verified the files for EGKK via Orbx Central. I noticed the following possible elevation issue with the Balancing pond at Gatwick:

wZ4uZ4S.jpg

Not sure, but it appears to be a Vector issue?

That does bring up a question...for better performance, can I remove Vector from my Scenery Library as TE GBS has it's own vector information? If I can, I'm not sure which Vector files to uncheck...

4 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

You can just uncheck/disable all the vector entries in your scenery library for troubleshooting purposes.

Thank you Doug, just checked and with Vector disabled, the raised Balancing Pond is still there:

aAwZ4lB.jpg

VHzQpUi.jpg

I would assume the pond should not be raised...but do not actually know...

Hello,

it's a low lying and flat area and it is a man-made lagoon with banked sides.

I cannot find a definitive image, perhaps because there is not a very large fan base of sewage treatment works.

I don't think that it is an error, more of a feature of the Crawley Sewage Treatment Works.

It would probably look better with a sloping flatten but there is only so much that a flight simulator can be expected to do

and I think bespoke models of sewage works are perhaps outside the envelope.

Here is the best that Google Earth can do.

Full

2.jpg

and empty

1.jpg

14 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I cannot find a definitive image, perhaps because there is not a very large fan base of sewage treatment works.

I don't think that it is an error, more of a feature of the Crawley Sewage Treatment Works.

It would probably look better with a sloping flatten but there is only so much that a flight simulator can be expected to do and I think bespoke models of sewage works are perhaps outside the envelope.

Thank you Nick!

I always enjoy and appreciate your explanations! You've been a great help to me and this forum.

Take care,

Jeff

Archived