Orbx and MSFS 2020?

Jack Sawyer

With the Alpha release of 2020, and I'm a beta tester, I was wondering if Orbx will be supplying and scenery or airports for it.

Sorry for asking, and if it's not appropriate, then mods please delete it.  I'm just curious because PMDG has made it official.

Please anyone, don't ask my opinions as I had to sign and NDA.

3 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

What PMDG do is up to them.

Orbx are on record so far as saying nothing, along with most other developers, I would think.

Thanks Nick, I only mentioned PMDG as they publicly said they'd support it.  I was thinking along the same lines as them wondering if Orbx would publicly release whether or not they're going to provide content for it.  Just out of curiosity.  It won't influence my decision as I still like and support the great stuff the Orbx guys create.

1 minute ago, patful said:

Since MSFS is in Alpha, and you're a Beta tester, you must be from the future! :D Lucky dog, enjoy. Make sure all the bridges are good to go. I'm hoping I get in for Alpha 2, but not holding my breath.

I am extremely sorry, I thought people would know what I meant.  Semantics I guess.  I wish I could say what I see and experience but I can't.  There are supposedly a lot of "Alpha 2" slots yet available. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, JoseCFII said:

Congrats Jack! Have fun and throw us a bone every now and then.:)

Thanks Jose.  I wish I could, I’m not going to mention anything, I take NDA’s very seriously, especially when I want people to not release what I do on some projects I’m working on.

I’ll bet there will be other people who will violate it so the world will soon see through other’s shots/descriptions.

This was just a simple Orbx related question.  I guess we’ll find out someday in they’re onboard with it or not.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jose.  I wish I could, I’m not going to mention anything, I take NDA’s very seriously, especially when I want people to not release what I do on some projects I’m working on.

I’ll bet there will be other people who will violate it so the world will soon see through other’s shots/descriptions.

This was just a simple Orbx related question.  I guess we’ll find out someday in they’re onboard with it or not.

Just kidding! I know all about NDA's.

Archived