CYCG West Kootenay Regional to KSZT Sandpoint

M110A2

Morning (10:00 HRS) flight out of Castlegar above the scenic Kootenay River Valley passing one of my favorite British Columbia Airports CZNL Nelson continuing on till we hit Kootenay Lake and headed south to the Canadian/United States Border and finally arriving at Sandpoint. Return flight to follow later today. Dr. told me to take off the splints when I got up so they were not stiff at today's appointment. See you this afternoon, Enjoy!

Castlegar.jpg

Casltlegar1.jpg

Castlegar2.jpg

Castlegar3.jpg

Castlegar4.jpg

Castlegar5.jpg

Castlegar6.jpg

Castlegar7.jpg

Castlegar8.jpg

Castlegar9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, BradB said:

Terrific set of shots Vince , you rest up and no snow shoveling for you . :):rolleyes::D

Thanks John, it hurts more now with doing Physical Therapy. Rest assured, I'm getting some rest in.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:18 AM, wain71 said:

lovely shots...

Thanks wain71, I have been trying to get repaints from A2A that Adam sent a link to me with a 4096 texture so I can use the 4096 X 4096 Texture Resolution in P3Dv4.5. It makes a difference Especially when I can Incorporate ASCA and ASP4 at 4096. I just need a 4K Vizio or Equal size Monitor that doesn't need a arm and a leg along with my wallet to obtain one. 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:06 PM, adambar said:

Stellar set of shots Vince! :)

Thanks Adam, Now thats a word I haven't used in years to describe quality. I used to use that back in my Model building days. Maybe 3D models next.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:36 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots Vince!  And I love Sandpoint, been there in real life.

Thanks Jack, Yes Sandpoint has some sixe to it too. I have every airport written down on large index cards with its name, IATA and ICAO and full location when I have enough to print up a booklet in protectors I will. It's officially a hobby for me, especially after the two A2A aircraft purchases. 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:54 AM, mikee said:

Beautiful Shots :) 

Thanks mikee, I'm learning how to do it. I just wish I had known about Prepar3d before I had FSX SE and all the money I put into Payware Aircraft. I would love to have it in P3Dv4.5 right now. Especially my Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX and my Cessna 337 Skymaster. 

Archived