Orbx buildings

Anthony96

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with wrong textures on airport building exists NOT only with REX airports - I don't have this addon and since the installation of buildings HD I get strange roof textures and side textures resembling shopping mall windows on many airports.

If screenshots are needed I will search.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 8:50 PM, Meerkat said:

The problem with wrong textures on airport building exists NOT only with REX airports - I don't have this addon and since the installation of buildings HD I get strange roof textures and side textures resembling shopping mall windows on many airports.

If screenshots are needed I will search.

All of my airports are "stock".  I don't own any purchased airport scenery at all -- not one.  And, I don't have Rex Worldwide Airport textures either.  I also get side textures resembling a shopping mall on my airport buildings too.  It's very strange seeing International airports have this texture repeated all the way along the entire length of long airport terminal buildings.  Not to mention seeing the same texture wrapped around all four sides of small regional airport buildings.  What the!?  It's quite unrealistic indeed.  The manual and promotional material for this product suggested that airport buildings would not be affected; but, alas, they do appear to be.  That said, the HD buildings in the rest of the sim look fantastic, so I still keep it installed.  Hopefully this "shopping mall texture on airport buildings" issue can be rectified in an update, or perhaps some kind of "configuration panel" / user options.

I love the buildings, but ended up uninstalling. I don't have REX airport textures either. The striped roof textures at airports, often flickering/flashing, was too distracting. Has this problem (folks without REX) been officially reported so they can come up with a fix?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 2:50 PM, bvdboomen said:

I guess it will be available when ORBX Central says it's available.

Keep an eye on ORBX Central. Mine is updating the library at this moment.

yeah - i don't own the product yet though so was wondering whether the version that is currently available via central already had the update - guessing not by your reply 

Archived