XP11: Courchevel - Go around

TigerTigerM

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Pretty cool. I’m curious TTM, what level of importance do most simmers place on accurate liveries?  I will usually try to get a correct one but if I can’t then that’s ok too.

I try & use the appropriate livery for an aircraft in the country I am flying in, if I have it.

TTM

59 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

I try & use the appropriate livery for an aircraft in the country I am flying in, if I have it.

TTM

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Pretty cool. I’m curious TTM, what level of importance do most simmers place on accurate liveries?  I will usually try to get a correct one but if I can’t then that’s ok too.

Really nice screenshots TTM. :)

I agree with you . I have a "F" reg livery for my little Cessna and that's what I used for this.

Je pense qu'il ajoute juste un petit quelque chose.

But I'm not bothered at all when other members don't as Jack mentioned.

For me , the enjoyment is in the scenery and seeing the endless perspectives that others bring to our

community. 

Cheers

R

PS - I have lots and lots of experience now with "go rounds" at this little gem. Someday I hope to get it right:unsure:

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That’s very good, but I wonder if it bothers people when I don’t 

On the whole no, but it does bother me when aircraft with wildly inappropriate registrations, or aircraft that wouldn't be normally seen at a particular airport, win screenshot competitions. There have been several examples in the recent months...

19 minutes ago, ducati900ss said:

On the whole no, but it does bother me when aircraft with wildly inappropriate registrations, or aircraft that wouldn't be normally seen at a particular airport, win screenshot competitions. There have been several examples in the recent months...

That's interesting, thanks.  It doesn't bother me at all, to me it's just a simulator. :)

Archived