TE Washington water

powelltau

Hi,

I've been really enjoying the TE series for X-Plane but after the most recent update to TE Washington (I think it was a small one to prepare for the upcoming KORS) I have found the water around the coastline to look different (no reflection, no waves, etc.) as attached pictures. I tried re-installing but received the same result. I looked at the other TE installments I have (e.g. GB and Oregon) but they are OK. Am I the only one with this and is there something I am doing wrong (e.g. scenery order)? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Annotation 2019-09-29 161349.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-29 161435.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-29 161546.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-29 161851.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-29 161955.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-29 162121.jpg

On 10/8/2019 at 4:24 PM, oldboy43 said:

Nick don't mean it seriously. This difference in water quality cannot be a part of such excellent scenery as TE WA HD.

cheers

Karoly

I think what Nick means to say is that everyone that has 74S installed will see it, not that it will stay the way it is. At least I hope, it's spoiling the otherwise beautiful view.

Cheers,

Jan

With respect Nick, I was one of the ones who posted, “me too” as you have now quoted in several of your posts.

I would like to stress that it was merely to highlight that I also see the water errors and it was in no way a reference to the developers to speed up and make a fix available ASAP.

Archived