ORBX Central 4.0.15 p3d problem

Hello,

After upgrade ORBX Central 4.0.13 to 4.0.15  impossible for me to connect for P3D v4  It's correct for ORBX Central for XPLANE.  I Don't know the problem.  First  first I reinstalled 3 times, and after I changed my password without success, and I don't know what to do anymore because I no longer have access to all my products, and I repeat, I have no problem with ORBX Central for XPLANE

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3D v4

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

I don't know much about rbx Central but my first suggestion is to uninstall the program and reinstall a new download.  Ensure the uninstall removes this folder:  C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\Orbx

Then when you log back in to the new  install it should renew all the links

I don't understand it, it's like I don't have any more contact with the ORBX server.  I did what you told me and nothing works.  I wonder what happens as for example, on XPLANE I had also installed ORBX Librairy and Innsbruck Airport, and they are no longer installed.  I can't even download them again.

If I delete everything without unintaller ORBX products, will it be possible for me to download everything again, because I really don't know what to doany??????

I had my BIOS updated and reconfigured;  would that have caused such a problem??????

2 hours ago, joyeuxfouineux said:

I don't understand it, it's like I don't have any more contact with the ORBX server.  I did what you told me and nothing works.  I wonder what happens as for example, on XPLANE I had also installed ORBX Librairy and Innsbruck Airport, and they are no longer installed.  I can't even download them again.

If I delete everything without unintaller ORBX products, will it be possible for me to download everything again, because I really don't know what to doany??????

I had my BIOS updated and reconfigured;  would that have caused such a problem??????

Uninstalling and reinstalling P3D and ORBX Central won't affect what you have downloaded.  You won't need to download again unless you have done something else to delete them.

You can check to see your scenery files they will either be in the      :\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ORBX  folder or in the folder you had specified for scenery outside the ORBX folder, which is different for everyone. 

Starting Monday, I'm going to receive a new 2 Gig SSD to reinstall everything PD3 and ORBX Central.  But regarding my drive for XPLANE, I still do not understand: To connect it works but to download it does not work.  Even some ORBX add-ons for XPLANE that were already installed are no longer installed and I didn't remove them.  I still believe that I no longer have a link with ORBX Direct's servers.

So if not a solution, I'll also do the reinstallation of XPLANE's SSD.  After these steps, if it still does not work, I will have to resign myself to abandoning ORBX despite my many purchases.

I have torn to pieces attached, images of my connection for P3D and as I explained before, I connect very well for ORBX Central for XPLANE and not for P3Dv4 which is not on the same disc.  And besides it is impossible for me to download anything for my latest XPLANE purchases, in addition to seeing products that are no longer installed and that I can not reinstall.

1-First step.JPG

2-Second step.JPG

3-Third step.JPG

4-Fourth step.JPG

5-etc...etc....etc.....JPG

Hello,

for Orbx Central to see X Plane 11, there must be C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\x-plane_install_11.txt.

This text file must contain the exact path to the X Plane folder.

That folder must contain X-Plane.exe.

If a customer is not logged on to the account that installed X Plane 11 or is not logged on as an Administrator,

then it may be necessary to place a copy of the text file into the Admin AppData\Local folder.

Sorry, as I'm not skilled in forums, I haven't found my subject, and that's why I risked answering in another.  Again, I'm sorry.
Now I can no longer provide you with the requested log since I am in full resettlement.
To complete all my problems, I do not understand that since ORBX Central 4.0, downloads block by forcing us to close ORBX Central and restart our computer so that we can continue downloads and complete them.  Is there a solution to that?

Hello, I'm still calling on you.  I mentioned that I fixed my problems and reinstalled everything, but I still have an incomprehensible problem.  Why don't downloads go all the way?  I always have to restart my computer several times to complete these downloads.  Is there anyone who can help me with that?  Thank you

Hi!

I have no news about my problem.  Do I still have to wait because this issue has not been targeted?
I just want to let you know that I'm finally downloading all my products as a result of my relocation.  And unfortunately, I have more than a hundred times, did the restart of my computer.  I just wish I wouldn't have a computer (hardware) problem afterwards.

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @joyeuxfouineux

On 10/7/2019 at 3:38 AM, joyeuxfouineux said:

I'd just like to add that my downloads almost always block 98% and reboot also 98% of what's left.  If it helps THANK YOU

We're aware that some users encounter an issue with downloading stalling after running for some time. We've implemented some to the downloader in an upcoming update to address these issues. In the interim if you notice a download hasn't been progressing you can restart Orbx Central. The download will resume from where it had left off. You don't have to restart your computer, you just need to ensure that Orbx Central isn't still running in the system tray.

I'm struggling to the issue you're encountering with Orbx Central and P3D. Is P3D not an option in the simulator dropdown?  Are you encountering an error when performing certain actions?

I am quite knowledgeable in computer science, and despite several attempts, I must restart my computer.  Previously with FTX Central, I had no problems, and even with ORBX Central v 4.0.13.  As soon as I update for the v 4.0.14 and more, I continually have the problem

Plus, yes I had a weird problem with lights configurator.  It does not want to settle down and gives me the attached error.  But I would like to add that going into the configuration of the base pack, it's as if it were there.  It is to understand nothing.

LightsConfigurator.JPG

BasePack.JPG

Attention Josh Koz,

Hi Sir!    You were absolutely right because ORBX Central stayed in the system after closing.  So my downloads always block, and I reactivate them by opening ORBX Central again.  I no longer have to continually restart my computer.
So we can close this file.  I am extremely grateful and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
A special thank you to those who brought me to you.  Good bye

Archived