Last, I Promise....

macca22au

It is the SID which takes me over that side, and then turns north on the way to Indianapolis.  I am flying Delta B717 actual routes, but not to schedule.  I have done KATL to Midway, Indi and my next is to Dayton.And there are still many routes left...Clearly Delta's strategy is to bring people and cargo into KATL, and then deliver them to as many subports in A3xx series, and the B717.  Also, Delta is steadily replacing the older B717 with the new A220 so the pattern continues.  All we need now is a decent A220 for P3D with a fully functioning MCDU.

7 minutes ago, macca22au said:

It is the SID which takes me over that side, and then turns north on the way to Indianapolis.  I am flying Delta B717 actual routes, but not to schedule.  I have done KATL to Midway, Indi and my next is to Dayton.And there are still many routes left...Clearly Delta's strategy is to bring people and cargo into KATL, and then deliver them to as many subports in A3xx series, and the B717.  Also, Delta is steadily replacing the older B717 with the new A220 so the pattern continues.  All we need now is a decent A220 for P3D with a fully functioning MCDU.

Awesome Ian!  You know your DAL stuff and I’m with you, if PMDG, A2A, or Aerosoft could make a complex A220 it would make my year.

2 hours ago, macca22au said:

Whiskey Jet Simulations is creating an A220, and its screenshots show its modelling far better than Virtualcol,  but I have a feeling the FMS may be Carenado primitive.

Thanks Iain.  My grandmother told me if I didn’t have anything nice to say about a company to say nothing at all.  So I’ll hold my opinion about one of the above mentioned companies. 

Archived