A couple more L-1011's

TigerTigerM

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You've got me thinking about this plane TTM.  How so-called "study level" is it compared to a PMDG.  I can't tell you how much I miss working these things.

Jack, I don't get into the systems on the aircraft in any depth. I have read it's not as detailed as PMDG, but the free manuals in the link below might help you decide one way or the other. 

https://captainsim.com/products/l011/manual.html

TTM

28 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Jack, I don't get into the systems on the aircraft in any depth. I have read it's not as detailed as PMDG, but the free manuals in the link below might help you decide one way or the other. 

https://captainsim.com/products/l011/manual.html

TTM

Thanks TTM!  I don’t know anyone who knows more about all the available planes for these sims than you do.

These are pretty cool TTM. The second one , especially for me conveyed a real sense of  "struggle"  - will gravity emerge on top or will technology and brute strength win the day.

I realize that this was a personal reaction, but to me a truly great screenshot/photograph should  evoke such thoughts and this one did :)

Thank you for sharing....

Cheers

R

1 hour ago, renault said:

These are pretty cool TTM. The second one , especially for me conveyed a real sense of  "struggle"  - will gravity emerge on top or will technology and brute strength win the day.

I realize that this was a personal reaction, but to me a truly great screenshot/photograph should  evoke such thoughts and this one did :)

Thank you for sharing....

Cheers

R

Thanks Renault.

I think that came off an airfield camera, but It does have a sense of movement, so it could heave been a fly by grab.

TTM

Archived