OpenLC Asia

dominique

I suspect it’s not just the simmers. There will be other airport makers (who don’t cross over much with our hosts, more like complement) who might appreciate more traffic resulting from people wanting non-generic places to fly to over the improved LC.

As someone who spends a lot of time flying over the LC areas, I’m happy about this morning’s news.  :-)

Mike

I’m not sure, we hardly have any customers using P3D V1, V2 and v3 anymore, less than 2.4% in fact. I would suggest those tiny fraction of our customers need to move to 64-bit and V4, particularly since V5 is likely coming in 2020.

7 hours ago, John Venema said:

I’m not sure, we hardly have any customers using P3D V1, V2 and v3 anymore, less than 2.4% in fact. I would suggest those tiny fraction of our customers need to move to 64-bit and V4, particularly since V5 is likely coming in 2020.

Now I'm confused (and a bit concerned), if they're made for FSX shouldn't they automatically work in the older versions of P3D as well?.

I found it confusing too : Fsx and v4  with nothing in-between ?

Now, I’d prefer to have a v4 only if that means more  eye candy in the OLC  that would choke a 32-bit plateform. I am still with v3 but I see more and more great addons that I can’t get because they are v4 only. Time to move I guess...

Archived