When is TrueEarth Central and North P3dD Due?

joe d park

Ok, I am already jealous of your weather and wish i was back up in PNW or Canada Country for the Summer! Since I last spoke to you I built a new computer and tuned up the old one for the wife; she is happy! Maybe we will see you at Flight Sim Expo 2020 if they do here in Vegas!!!! Bye the way what does rain look like; lol 

The weather activity here at this time of year is amazing, but I think we can trade the jealousy when hard winter -30c sets in with some wind chill and it feels like -50c lol...I was in Vegas for last years FS Expo, so it would be realistic for me to attend if it was there again.

Just as the Expo hit last year we were headed North, man I wanted to see the Expo so bad! Next year if they do it in Vegas I will be there for sure. I know what you mean about the cold up there that is why I migrate with the birds, but this year.....I don't know what we were thinking! As long as the AC keeps working, we are good! Flying out to Germany in September for a couple of months then back to Vegas for the Winter! Going to Europe to learn how to drink Beer:banghead:this should be good!

Philippines, now that sounds good, have not been there since my service days, man was that place hot, it was also fun! In fact so fun we almost forgot about the heat! (NOT)! Fun places to go in this world but nothing beats the North for Summer!

Thanks!, and yes that is so true! I just spent a week in the bush NW of Calgary in what is called the "Ghost Public Land Use Area" and it would be hard to imagine not being able to frequent this long term enjoyed place, and all the different fun challenges it provides every year. 

The wife and I are already planning a trip up North again, so much to explore and the beauty of that area is second to none! We both miss our Rainbow Trout fishing and just good old  fashion exploring the nature it is endless! We barley scratched the surface of Canada so we have a lot to look forward to! Ghost Public Land Area sounds really cool!

Archived