Good afternoon from Mooroopna!

VH-KDK

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Oh Martyn, I join the crowd and have to stress how glad I am to see you back here. You might see from some posts here that we were anxious about you.

Good news you are doing better, and with all the sense of humour around and caused by you you will probably get even better soon!

Thank you Gerold, took a while to take the plunge again but it is good to be back.:)

12 hours ago, teecee said:

I know where you are coming from old mate, been there, done that..but you must remember the Old adage... "nil carborundum illigitimii !! Good to see you back, and fighting the depression.. Terry.

Thanks for your understanding Terry, and even though I don't read Latin I was able to decipher it without having to Google it!8)

8 hours ago, boetie said:

He's back! The Forum is complete again. Now get that V key active and the creative punning happening again. Great to hear from you mate.

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme, I will have to give my "v" finger some extra training as it hasn't been working for a while.:o

4 hours ago, macca22au said:

Martyn I did wave, but your plane was just a little too far south of my place on the Broadwater.  I can see the Seaway Entrance from the open sea, and Breakwater Island, but we live just under the top left hand edge of the big coastward cloud in the top left of your screenshot.  We are getting cold winds here at the moment ... all the way from Adelaide and Melbourne and down the scarp from the freezing hills behind.

Thanks Ian, you must have been behind the clouds!:huh:

I had Southport lined up for a photo but at the wrong moment it disappeared behind a cloud.:-

Perfect weather all week but lucky I came back when I did as I forgot to pack the snow shoes.:o

3 hours ago, chumley said:

You think Victoria is bad. Try living further south.:P

At least they drive on the left in Tas, unlike Victoria where many drivers don't know and drive down the middle of the road.:ph34r::unsure::o

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

At least they drive on the left in Tas, unlike Victoria where many drivers don't know and drive down the middle of the road.:ph34r::unsure::o

No cars on Macquarie Island - or roads.:rolleyes:

Come to think of it no drivers either.

5 minutes ago, chumley said:

No cars on Macquarie Island - or roads.:rolleyes:

Come to think of it no drivers either.

No speed cameras then!:huh:

Must be one of the few places in our great land that doesn't have them.:lol:

Gee KDK sorry to here about your battle. I hope you get on top of it.

There's not to many people walking around these days that don't have

something wrong with them. Your very much admired on this forum KDK,  

I wish you good health.:)

cheers

Gumby

great to have you back sir, hope you are coping OK, I know where you are coming from....it has amazed me how many of us on here struggle and have said so but like me have probably never told people that really matter and are around you to help, I recently told the wife, such a burden off my shoulders to not be alone....take care sir, we are here for you and to enjoy your postings....

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:12 PM, gumbypickett said:

Gee KDK sorry to here about your battle. I hope you get on top of it.

There's not to many people walking around these days that don't have

something wrong with them. Your very much admired on this forum KDK,  

I wish you good health.:)

cheers

Gumby

Thanks for your kind words Mr Gumby.

It is so good to be back amongst friends again.:)

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:33 AM, wain71 said:

great to have you back sir, hope you are coping OK, I know where you are coming from....it has amazed me how many of us on here struggle and have said so but like me have probably never told people that really matter and are around you to help, I recently told the wife, such a burden off my shoulders to not be alone....take care sir, we are here for you and to enjoy your postings....

Thanks so much Wain  for that, sadly there is a lot of it about.:(

Archived