Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Video

I knew this would look great but it even exceeds my expectations...new frontiers! How long have we simmed around Seattle (decades!) dreaming of this day. :)

Truly ground breaking.

Just a small technical issue with John’s video: the default Laminar Space Needle is showing through and our custom modelled theatre and reception centre are not there. This is a scenery order issue which will be resolved by release. Also note the tall white skyscraper has now been removed and replaced with a construction crane.

The dock cranes will be replaced by bespoke models for release.

Finally, the building textures are only showing the standard SD variants included with the product. With the optional HD pack you can double or quadruple the building texture resolution using the control panel and also have all the airport building upgraded with 3D PBR models, plus get a bonus copy of Israel’s Farm airstrip near Concrete WA. The HD pack will be released a week or so after the initial region release.

16 minutes ago, John Venema said:

Just a small technical issue with John’s video: the default Laminar Space Needle is showing through and our custom modelled theatre and reception centre are not there. This is a scenery order issue which will be resolved by release. Also note the tall white skyscraper has now been removed and replaced with a construction crane.

Finally, the building textures are only showing the standard SD variants included with the product. With the optional HD pack you can double or quadruple the building texture resolution using the control panel and also have all the airport building upgraded with 3D PBR models, plus get a bonus copy of Israel’s Farm airstrip near Concrete WA. The HD pack will be released a week or so after the initial region release.

My PC has gone into hiding.

Unfortunately the software is ahead of the hardware at this point in time, especially if you want Xplane in VR but it is wonderful you are pushing the boundaries, even with your base products.

8 hours ago, John Venema said:

I did notice that some default residential houses are showing up in the central business district. Will that be addressed? Great product and a day one purchase for me. 

Archived