True Earth US Washington - Tacoma

Having been born & raised in Tacoma I do have to say I am impressed. I'd like to see some of the South end headed toward McChord AFB... I guess that is supposed to be Joint Base Lewis-McChord in these PC times... I hate that. But downtown and McKinley Hill look about right. In particular you seem to have nailed the port. I've never seen justice done to the Port of Tacoma before... Port of Seattle many times but not Tacoma. One minor complaint is I believe you overdid the mud in the Puyallup River. It has never been the freshest looking river but it isn't the muddy Mississippi after all. It starts with runoff from the Puyallup Glacier very pristine but it does pickup some silt and whatnot but the time it empties into Commencement Bay at the Port of Tacoma. In any event I have not seen it that brown even after major Spring flooding. Perhaps you have. I will admit that I haven't been up there since my mom passed away in 2004... it has been a while.

Does anybody know how to remove DD's Seattle City & Airports scenery from XP11? I mean how to remove it without damaging XP's scenery indexing setup? I need to take that out so as to not conflict with this stuff.

Thanks for the pretty pictures! :)

Archived