around Genoa part 2

around Genoa  set in the spring with envdir and pta and rex skyforce  in some of the shots you will see bridges in the hills and that is the motorway heading to  Milan and what a fantastic road that is i have been on it loads of times  when i have been in Italy in my truck and the road is all tunnels and viaducts it is a fantastic road regards EMM

iVAu209.jpg

3kaEzWP.jpg

cse81Xx.jpg

OT4eKFw.jpg

d3kOJQU.jpg

5 you can see the bridge on the right hand side there are loads along that road

Cl6dWkG.jpg

6   a bridge on the left

emMbjXX.jpg

PDRR3HJ.jpg

bTbeVUj.jpg

Uc1NOxP.jpg

10  a bridge on the right 

NwlukGT.jpg

5jXhMWm.jpg

DyYrPUl.jpg

A2TSSy0.jpg

Guvvn2p.jpg

12 hours ago, BradB said:

Great post Stewart !! .

Cheers

John

Thanks John i am so pleased you liked my post and my shots i have so many memories of the good old days and i miss it like hell and going on the sim to different places brings it all back

and i love that life when i was driving never home with my wife or my children it was a good life i enjoyed it regards EMM

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Stewart but I'd be very nervous on a bridge that high.

Thanks Jack i am so pleased you liked my set of shots that road goes through mountains you are going up and down all the time i have done it day and night in my truck .

if i was to come from Dover to Calais i would drive to Paris , Dijon , Lyon Marseilles , Monaco , and Genoa and from Monaco the road is all tunnels and bridges to Genoa as well you follow

the coast it is a fantastic road once i did from Calais all the way to near Genoa in one go and only stopping for coffee about 22 hrs drive and then a few hrs sleep about 4 to 5 hrs and then on to Verona the good old days regards EMM

LVSrO4h.png

8 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Lovely view of the bridges curving their snake path through the hills!

Thanks again Eric  for your super comments the road through France on the coast and into Italy is all tunnels and viaducts been on it loads of times in my 35 years of driving in Europe and miss it like hell never mind we all get old some day regards EMM

Archived