LEBB SODE Gates

HI Ken

That's odd, just downloaded it too and they are there and working to perfection

aU85XU2.jpg

3s1P2g2.jpg

Did you see how beautiful the glass looks?

uUmL7w4.jpg

Why don't you run the verify files tool? might help.. just in case, could be a bug during download...

You have your libraries updated right?

The object flow ticked?

Do you have a folder in SODE (simobjects) named Orbx_lebb? with three files within it?

And in the Sode folder xml one file named Orbx_Lebb.xml?

Cheers

Carlos

No, but I just checked your path and ORBX_LEBB is there under ORBX_LDDU 

So I can't understand why I have no Jetways.

Thanks

Maybe I will re download SODE to the latest version, do you agree with this idea?

1 minute ago, Ken Terry said:

No, but I just checked your path and ORBX_LEBB is there under ORBX_LDDU 

So I can't understand why I have no Jetways.

Thanks

Maybe I will re download SODE to the latest version, do you agree with this idea?

Hi, yes it is strange,

I think it would be best to have SODE updated too. I would run the verify files tool too, won't lose nothing.

I wouldn't know what else to recommend if that doesn't work, so report back your results for an expert to guide you. Good luck

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Ken Terry said:

Marcus, thanks that will be a long process, my FTX Central id v3.3.6.0 no indication to update it.

Here is what I see.

Regards

Ken

Hi Ken,.

In FTX Central you can click "Verify Files" on the LEBB Bilbao to make sure the files are correct, can you maybe try that?

Regards,

Marcus

Marcus, I have all the files you listed above in Program Data.

The fault is mine LDDU Dubrovnik has no jetways either, clearly I need to source the SODE file and fix it.

Here is a three-scree shot of LEBB click on it to enlarge

WAtZi8v.jpg

I verified the Bilbao file in FTX Central

Cheers

Ken

The ground is not looking correct, at least from what I can tell from the screenshot. It may be that there are some double files from the previous installation running.

As you have the files listed in the SODE folder and I assume you've got other airports with SODE working, an interfering file can be the issue.

Can you check your ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_AA_LEBB/Scenery folder and see if you have any of these files?

LEBB_GP_P3D.bgl

LEBB_ADEP3_MN.bgl

LEBB_ADEP4_SL_NoStatics.bgl or LEBB_ADEP4_SL_Statics.bgl 

Ok, and LEBB_GP_P3D.bgl, is that one present? It may be that your installation has been corrupted when updating for some reason.

You have not updated the AFCAD for the airport by the way? I know there are a few updated AFCAD's for Bilbao on other websites which would interfere with the update.

If you don't know how to update the AFCAD you have probably not done that, so that shouldnt be an issue.

Your ground looks like its missing some details, like the concrete squares for instance, thats why I assumed it could be an old version loaded simultanously.

In P3D, is SODE enabled in Options -> Addons?

I have SODE issues with these airports. Have a look at the SODE log in the SODE Platform Manager. I have a number of warnings relating to LEBB, LIEO and LDDU:

[17:55:44.634] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'LDDU_jetway': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[17:55:44.634] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'LDDU_jetway': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[17:55:44.634] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'LEBB_Gate': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[17:55:44.634] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'LEBB_Gate': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[17:55:44.634] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'LIEO_JETWAY-SODE': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 
[17:55:44.634] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'LIEO_JETWAY-SODE': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist! 

Not yet able to spot exactly what's happening but it looks to me like some path related error

That filename is located at:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\ORBX_LIEO\model.LIEO_JETWAY-SODE

... so it looks like the relative paths aren't correct

I have a resolution - at least to my issue of having no gates at LEBB, LIEO and LDDU.

for some reason, the .cfg files have transferred to the SODE folder. A dual pane file manager is good here .. but the file structure in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\ORBX_LDDU (for example) has each one of the .cfg files missing in each of the directories.

I've manually transferred the .cfg files from the pack list at:

G:\P3D V4\ORBX\SODE_Data\simobjects\ORBX_LDDU

in each case and all is well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Unfortunately, I still have the same problem. The jetways are not visible. Instead of the jetways, there are red crosses. But I have activated sode and in the Sode folder, everything seems to be where it should be.

Has anyone an idea what could cause the problem?

Kind Regards 

disregister and register sode again...works now :)

Archived