coast to coast

P3dv4.4  and all orbx and rex texture direct and rex sky force set in the spring at dawn and my flight is from obia to Venice  i hope you like my set of shots regards EMM

M1M6tVt.jpg

HqgDW47.jpg

2 leaving obia

WNFgyIo.jpg

3 on this small island there is a small airport marina di campo LIRJ

vYxa8ts.jpg

4 There you are Jack a forest for you  below my friend

8Kge8b0.jpg

1p6mQXr.jpg

R8OuUQK.jpg

zfWSJHq.jpg

8 well reached the other coast of Italy

0z9Vrr5.jpg

9 near Venice now

xer20eN.jpg

extRi3a.jpg

MxKqpzr.jpg

MESw8AZ.jpg

Bd0Lf8v.jpg

q8jYYsD.jpg

15 that was a near miss

hl8xoJl.jpg

16  end of my flight i hope you have enjoyed my set of shots regards EMM

16 hours ago, BradB said:

Smashing shots Stewart , you are getting some nice comments about your VIP status over in the General Discussion forum BTW . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John for your super comment i have mega problems no flying till at least Monday because last week i decided to delete my old orbx downloads that i still had and yesterday i went to my spare drive to install a none orbx airport and they have all gone my guy that does my pc sent me a programe to get my airports back about 70 in total all the numbers all so last night i was scanning my pc that is why i did not go on the Forum last night and went to bed at 10.30 and got up at 4.00 am and left that program scanning my hard drives it is only half way through i am not  at home at the moment at my ex partners on my laptop the only other way to get them back is to download them again and that would take me a week or so regards EMM

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Stewart, yes indeed, I would absolutely love to hike three, I hiked 11.53 kilometers today in my little slice of forest heaven.

Thanks Jack for your super comment i am grounded to Monday no flying lost all my  none orbx airports and scanning my pc been doing since last night i am not at home at the moment at Audrey on my laptop my pc is still scanning at home just left it on regards EMM

3 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack for your super comment i am grounded to Monday no flying lost all my  none orbx airports and scanning my pc been doing since last night i am not at home at the moment at Audrey on my laptop my pc is still scanning at home just left it on regards EMM

What happened?  That’s terrible Stewart!

Archived