FSX or FTX Support Forum

Triplane

Hi Doug

Actually no....the previous FTX Forum had become a place where all support requests for all the individual sims were going, plus we had a Forum for all the individual sims. So this new format should help us categorise better and hopefully be more efficient.

30 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Doug

Actually no....the previous FTX Forum had become a place where all support requests for all the individual sims were going, plus we had a Forum for all the individual sims. So this new format should help us categorise better and hopefully be more efficient.

Efficiency is always good.:wub:

Thanks Doug. But...help me here...if I have a problem that affects both FSX and P3D (and maybe even XP) do I ask for support in each of the individual forums? I would assume that anything posted in the FSX forum only affects FSX and likewise for P3D and XP. Sometimes change and old guys just don't go together and takes a bit longer to figure things out.....sigh.......

1 hour ago, Triplane said:

if I have a problem that affects both FSX and P3D (and maybe even XP) do I ask for support in each of the individual forums?

I'd just pick one forum and write a message saying that it also affects X and Y simulator. A member of staff can move it if necessary

Archived