Grenoble to Sion

This flight is from Grenoble to Sion in Switzerland and on my way i fly over the top of Mont Blanc  i have been under loads of times in my truck going to italy  it is a one way tunnel and cost a load of money to go under the tunnel one way Euros 332.8 and in uk money £283 i paid this once going and then coming back when i had my own truck and i would do a trip every week from the uk to italy and back so the total charge for the tunnel was £566 a  lot of money but using the tunnel would save having to go down to the south of France  to Marseille  and then to ventimiglia italy  to the border .

and i miss my driving now still have my licence but to old now so i fly in Europe instead and remember where i have been when i was doing it for 35 years .

This was with the Realistic season pack with p3dv4.4  and i hope you enjoy my set of shots in the spring at dawn regards EMM ps very happy memories of a few years ago

jFSLABY.jpg

7rJVtpo.jpg

N9lVdNI.jpg

pNAKgWG.jpg

oowtXyw.jpg

MGfhTRf.jpg

zey0vQK.jpg

TivavuN.jpg

VqMzKG9.jpg

3Dkg1x9.jpg

ahEiOV7.jpg

11  you can see mont blanc in the distance

Jh9MnOg.jpg

12 mount blanc

V5d11KI.jpg

8lVUcO1.jpg

14 over the top of mount balnc and not under in my truck

0OkBlwB.jpg

SagJPy9.jpg

16 near sion now

rrjExLq.jpg

VVR61N3.jpg

6CWdVoO.jpg

M2u2pyD.jpg

egzmrbS.jpg

21 end of my flight  

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&p=mount+blacc+tunnel+video#id=4&vid=147faa5a98df6997ab4b13a60a832f70&action

On 3/17/2019 at 3:14 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Start and Mont Blanc looks fantastic, and some of the ones with dawn lighting are amazing too.

You should see it in real life coming up to it on the road that leads to the tunnel and you climb up on the road for a long time and then you have to go down the other side grossing 40 ton plus regards EMM

Archived