No jetways in ESSA?

jlund

I just installed ESSA v1.3, through FTX Central as a fresh install (NOT updating a previous version),  and everything looks fine, except I don't have the jetways that connects to the planes. I know it's probably a SODE issue, but since I didn't get a choice to install SODE through FTX Central, how and where do I find it so I can install it?

Jlund

I did verify files after install and it didn't show any errors.

I have tried changing the two blue from False to True as mentioned in the thread Urmel81 refers to.

[General]
WatchdogEnable=True
SecondaryTextMenuHotkey=NONE
DebugMode=False
SoundEngineDisable=False

[JetwaySystem]
JetwaySoundEnable=True
ForceHorizontalJetwayForRotation=True

[AISystem]
DetectionEnable=True
JetwaySoundEnable=True

in SimObjectDisplayEngine.ini, but still no jetways, as you can see in the red circles.

It's the only airport with SODE jetways, that doesn't work.

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.02.04_12h05m17s_002_.jpg

OK, looks like that helped.

I have FTX Central v 3.3.4.5

Reiinstalled ESSA

Verified files

Reinstalled Sode v1.6.4

And now I have gates, so thanks for the help.

I might be wrong, but thought that with the new ESSA ans Sode, gates would also dock with the ai aircraft, which none of them do with my installation?

Jlund

2 hours ago, jlund said:

OK, looks like that helped.

I have FTX Central v 3.3.4.5

Reiinstalled ESSA

Verified files

Reinstalled Sode v1.6.4

And now I have gates, so thanks for the help.

I might be wrong, but thought that with the new ESSA ans Sode, gates would also dock with the ai aircraft, which none of them do with my installation?

Jlund

look here:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/167316-the-updated-stockholm-arlanda-sode-ai/

you'll find always something in this forum ( 3 post before yours it was posted)

I DID read the other posts about ESSA and sode-ai, and DID notice that the gates didn't connect to the ai planes. I have seen in other airports that they do connect, but don't know if it's a SODE thing or something made explicit for that airport.

18 minutes ago, jlund said:

I DID read the other posts about ESSA and sode-ai, and DID notice that the gates didn't connect to the ai planes. I have seen in other airports that they do connect, but don't know if it's a SODE thing or something made explicit for that airport. 

Which AI Aircraft? At my topic about ESSA you see that the 737-800 are mostly working, and the Heavy Aircraft's (like Emirates 777-300ER) are working nearly all at the F Gates. Pictures will be helpful.

ESSA has difficult jetways, because of this jetways the ESSA thread is much longer with an long explanation how it works.

I think it's hard to see on your pictures, which gates are connected and which is not. But as I'm not flying in and out of ESSA that often, it's not a big deal. Just knowing that it is actually working is fine, so thanks a lot for the help.

Jlund

Archived