ESSA Light too bright?

Vicloco

• Nick Cooper changed the title to ESSA Light too bright?

They are looking like my shots. You'll find these in the community Screenshots area. 

Over the last years I had a lot of trouble with airport lighting, the most influence has pta. With every profile loaded, some airports are way too bright, like Marseille. Ive no idea why. But Essa looks fine for me, I like it brighter in this ugly cold season. But I have to test with pta and these settings. Maybe you adjust a little bit in your lighting section from p3d. Maybe it helps for you. 

TBH I would not use any shader tools like PTA or whatever. Most Devs try to make their product looking good when using DL and HDR in P3D, because this is the standard. Now adding shader tweaks in combination with kind of wrong settings lead too effects like making bright areas overexposed and dark areas black.

@Vicloco While the brigthness of your outside views is good, IMHO parts of the interior (like the FCU) of your PMDG 737 are simply too dark. A typical effect of shader tweaks.

The most people are using Tomatoshade or PTA. Prepar3dv4 looks even better. But you need to be carefull, you can easy destroy it. I don't want miss it. There are some experts here, like Adam, they really know what they are doeing.

Archived