A new dawn

VH-KDK

Beautiful shots Martyn

22 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Wow Martyn these are beauties!!!!!!!!!  I am thinking long and hard about buying XP11.

I've been an FSX/P3D guy for years, but X-Plane has been gaining some real traction during the last 6 -12 months;. I have started using it myself recently and I am blown away by the flight model, especially when coupled with the SimCoder Reality Expansion Packs; If you don't believe me....... try the stall characteristics, they are amazingly good, compared to P3D which just sort of bobs up and down at the point of stall.  

If you then add into the mix, the myriad of aircraft manufacturers who are now targeting XP, the ORBX scenery that is being ported, Active Sky for XP (ASXP) is currently in RC and due for release any minute, and of course the impending support for Vulcan  (scheduled for this release this year as a patch to XP11), then the potential is definitely there for me and I suspect for many others to transition to X-Plane fully...... all we need now is to sort out the ATC and flight planning aspect :)

Terry

Very nice Martyn.  Particularly like No. 3 with the sun just above the horizon.

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Wow Martyn these are beauties!!!!!!!!!  I am thinking long and hard about buying XP11.

lifejogger, as TerryM says above, the differences between XP and FSX/P3D are immense.  Think no more, buy!!! :)

Archived