OpenLC Africa.

Good day. Is there any further news on the development of OpenLC products, specifically OpenLC Africa. The last I saw in the forums it was due out before the end of 2018. Is it still under active development or is ORBX focusing more on True Earth, etc?

Regards,

Peter Webber.

No reply from Orbx yet, but a related question from another Orbx fan looking forward to OpenLC Africa.
Will there be specially for Africa adapted autogen objects, such as small or bigger villages with African tribe buildingstyle houses?
That would be great and very recognizable as African continent, ofcourse next to the modern villages at the proper places.
I could imagine, it can be hard to get information about the exact locations in sources like open streetmap and such, but maybe there can be a few varied versions of "a tribeal village' and maybe they can be scattered like trees in a kind of random way, ofcourse depending on the kind of landclass.

Nomad cabins at the savannahs would be great too.
I would like to help develloping at this continent, if possible and wanted.

Kind regards!
Bram Stikkel

6974673135_216719a2d1_b.jpg

21882030399_10c0ccf641_b.jpg

(not my pictures, just linked them from their sources at internet)

Hello, no but it's not too hard to find.

Please don't use this forum to discuss or draw attention to new releases by other developers.

Thanks.

Advertisements, release announcements, sales, contests, affiliate links, and other promotions for other developers or companies are not allowed. Similarly, criticism, comparisons and adverse comments about other developers' products, including flight simulators are not allowed. The Orbx forums are a private platform and not to be used for promoting or condemning other entities.

Archived