Lights & Shadows on TrueEarth GB South

FILOU

All very well to show this screenshot but XP11 shadows flicker badly for me.  There's supposed to be a workaround using some third party plug in, which I tried but I still get flickering.  That combined with X-Plane's refusal to brighten up their dull as dishwater textures, or have an inbuilt way to edit them to look more realistic, means that for me XP11 is not my go to simulator of choice, despite some of its advanced features.

8 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Arrrrgh! You're making me want to throw my old P3Dv4 out of the window!!!!!

Adam.

Hello Adam

Happy to see you again.

Do not do that! Keep it like a memory:D

1 hour ago, John Dow said:

All very well to show this screenshot but XP11 shadows flicker badly for me.  There's supposed to be a workaround using some third party plug in, which I tried but I still get flickering.  That combined with X-Plane's refusal to brighten up their dull as dishwater textures, or have an inbuilt way to edit them to look more realistic, means that for me XP11 is not my go to simulator of choice, despite some of its advanced features.

Hello John

Thank.

The add-ons to improve XP visual are the same as ORBX does in another area...

I understand very well your feeling about XP but when all this is repaired you will never go back.

Ultra Weather XP erase what you describe.

The XP discovery was a big slap of happiness and I felt the second with TueEarth GB South.

Archived