Boston by night / on the border

andy1252

A few more from the exploratory trip. Starting by leaving Little Snoring -

Z9wHaZv.jpg

back towards the coast, passing Wells-next-the-Sea

BRcNG4S.jpg

Wasn't sure precisely where GBS ends, so headed north towards Skegness to check it out

hWqzVip.jpg

And yep, we're out of GBS now. Flying over my previously set up Zortho4XP GB landscape

eQ5Ge93.jpg

turned back south , heading towards Boston (the original one), and you can maybe see the GBS border ahead here

bnAlUgm.jpg

A bit more obvious as we approach

nGONT3M.jpg

And even more obvious if I set the time back an hour

fqk6Pit.jpg

So you can see the difference between native ortho and the re-worked ORBX stuff.

21 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice ones Andy.  I like that, the original Boston.  A couple were so dark I couldn't see a thing. :huh:

Hey Jack, once the next bit of GB comes out I can show you the original (old) York too! The big monitor I use on my sim PC is quite bright, so this sort of light is ok for me on there, but yes, not ideal for screenshots

18 hours ago, BradB said:

Go Sox !! , oops wrong Boston .

Cheers, John. I''ve been to both Bostons and I do prefer yours, ours is a bit dull by comparison.

18 hours ago, Chunk said:

Keep 'em coming Andy, these are fantastic!

Cheers, Chunk. I daresay there'll be a few more yet, although I'll try not to go over the top. A lot of shots get taken and when I look at them afterwards I realise the pleasure is in the moment rather than the aftermath.

15 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots

Thanks, Iain

13 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Andy. Thanks for setting the clock back. I was having to squint at the last. Nice shots, still.

Cheers, Rodger, and see my comment to Jack re the darkness. I was also keen to see how this scenery looked as the night sets in. But I might try a section in bright sun next.

Archived