TrueEarth GB South "Exeter" pt4

Hi Filou, it's a real pleasure to meet you again on this site. I remember when you left our company to migrate to X-Plane; you weren't satisfied by the poor quality of P3D landscapes and consequently switched to X-Plane.

Now seems to me you are involved in the FTX X-Plane projects; so I'm asking you some questions:

1-Is it true there are no seasons? I like to fly in actual weather/season/time conditions.

2-I can't understand why some of my favourite developers (VRS F-18, MilViz military planes, A2A) doesn't develope X-Plane add-ons. Some technical issue or commercial reasons too, according to your personal knowledge?

Thanks for any answer and congratulations for the usual outstanding images,

regards,

Fulvio 

10 hours ago, Kilstorm said:

Does Xplane give cloud shadows?

I was wondering about that too...! Does it do that out of the box or do you need some weather addon for it? I have to say these pictures (also in other topics) are making me think if I should reinstall XP...!

Do all roads also have traffic? That was one of the things I liked about XP: the excellent roads and traffic. I really do wonder how all of this performs though... Right now Aerofly FS 2 is my TrueEarth sim: perhaps XP might become a contender...

BTW @FILOUI prefer your shots over those from Ian because of the blue haze in the distance: looks very realistic. I have the same effect with PTA in P3D. I can't say I am a fan over the extremely bright colors though. ;) I understand Reshade is being used: I suppose it can show me those blue tints in the distance without those bright colors...? I like the colors from Ian but the blue from you. ;)

9 hours ago, farman said:

Hi Filou, it's a real pleasure to meet you again on this site. I remember when you left our company to migrate to X-Plane; you weren't satisfied by the poor quality of P3D landscapes and consequently switched to X-Plane.

Now seems to me you are involved in the FTX X-Plane projects; so I'm asking you some questions:

1-Is it true there are no seasons? I like to fly in actual weather/season/time conditions.

2-I can't understand why some of my favourite developers (VRS F-18, MilViz military planes, A2A) doesn't develope X-Plane add-ons. Some technical issue or commercial reasons too, according to your personal knowledge?

Thanks for any answer and congratulations for the usual outstanding images,

regards,

Fulvio 

Hi Fulvio,

Thank you it's nice of you.I can fly in real conditions .About the seasons there is only one and it's summer.

XP11 became more accessible,easier to use and the craze for this simulator grows day by day.There will inevitably be changes and novelties that will happen.It's only a story of time. The fire-streaking has already been alight.

Regars.

Filou

6 hours ago, J van E said:

I was wondering about that too...! Does it do that out of the box or do you need some weather addon for it? I have to say these pictures (also in other topics) are making me think if I should reinstall XP...!

Do all roads also have traffic? That was one of the things I liked about XP: the excellent roads and traffic. I really do wonder how all of this performs though... Right now Aerofly FS 2 is my TrueEarth sim: perhaps XP might become a contender...

BTW @FILOUI prefer your shots over those from Ian because of the blue haze in the distance: looks very realistic. I have the same effect with PTA in P3D. I can't say I am a fan over the extremely bright colors though. ;) I understand Reshade is being used: I suppose it can show me those blue tints in the distance without those bright colors...? I like the colors from Ian but the blue from you. ;)

No XP11 does not give shadows clouds on the ground but you are not obliged to use a addon.About road traffic I do not know if it is present on all roads but I really like that of XP11.

I had a great experience of the sky, airplane, skydiving, travel....everyone has definition of the colors he wants to see.Above England the colors can be very bright.

Regards

Filou

KccPHbH.jpg

Archived