North American GA P3dv4 Package

ReggieC

I've recently downloaded the North America GA package for P3Dv4 and noticed that the Cessna 152, 172, and 182 have the Cessna 177 Model and Air files. Thus, they do not show up properly in my platform. Just wanted to let you know if this was an error. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Reggie

20 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

That is not the case.  A P3Dv4 compatible NA GA AI pack was made available back in June.

I think you're right, though Caleb has a point because on the official ORBX site the package is still marked as compatible to FSX and P3DV1-3. I guess they forgot to update the homepage when the V4 compatible version was released. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ReggieC said:

The AU package has the correct models and I have transferred them to the NA versions. Just pointing out a discrepancy that you may want to look at. Thanks you for the wonderful ORBX products. Keep up the good work!

Reggie

What discrepancy are you referring to?

• 2 weeks later...

Please see my original post. The Cessna 152, 172, and 182 AI aircraft in the P3Dv4 North American GA package have the wrong model files and will not show up correctly in the sim. Those aircraft contain the Cessna 177 "Model" file. The Cessna 152, 172, and 182 AI aircraft in the P3Dv4 Australian GA package have the correct "Model" files.

Regards,

Reggie

Archived