Black squares on scenery textures

ryanairpisa2012

Hello all old coots, I have a little question, and please forgive me if I’m posting in the wrong place: When looking out the cockpit window at cruise level, sometimes (often) large black shadowy tiles appear on the scenery as if it’s loading. I’m wondering if this is normal and if not how can I stop it or reduce it. Thankyou 

Welcome to the forum rynairpisa012  .  Please  give us  some  more info as to what Sim you are  using . Also   ensure that  you put  your question s into the appropriate  section of this forum. Questions such as this one would be more appropiate  in the " ORBX  Support Forum  Full Terrain Experience FTX Payware Support"

Charles  

10 hours ago, YAMBA1 said:

Welcome to the forum rynairpisa012  .  Please  give us  some  more info as to what Sim you are  using . Also   ensure that  you put  your question s into the appropriate  section of this forum. Questions such as this one would be more appropiate  in the " ORBX  Support Forum  Full Terrain Experience FTX Payware Support"

Charles  

Ah right sorry about that. It’s FSX With sp2 and Pmdg ngx.ill know for next time

9 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

Sounds like your Pc can not load the Textures in time Sir, I would suggest lowering your settings and take another look. Do you have a screenshot available with coordinates please?

Thankyou, I’ll try and get a screen shot, the coordinates would be somewhere over the North Sea , east of Scotland as I’m flying to Copemhagen.

thanks

Hello, I have FTX global and FTX Scotland and when looking out the cockpit window at around 15000 feet, large sort of blackish grey tiles appear all over the scenery on the ground as if the scenery is loading.They go away fairly quickly but I’m wondering if this is normal and what I can do to combat it. Thankyou

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

no need to start a new topic when you have this one, so I have merged them.

What are your PC specs please?

Thanks for that, I tried to find the proper thread originally but the old coot kept popping up, turns out they didn’t want me aha. Anyway my specs are Nvidia GTX 1050 SSD256GB, 8GB Ram, 3.7GHZ cpu. Thanks 

Archived