FTX Aero - payware?

NZ255

Hi, would you consider making the Aero product a standalone product? I would buy it if it was sold separately, as I don't have an interest flying in Australia (no matter how good you guys make it :D) but I would like the Aero product for the detail1.bmp especially as it enhances the globe. You could still include it in the airports but you could sell it on the side as well. Makes sense for a business?

Thanks

Nick

After all, you mob reckon we're the West Island anyway, so technically you could justify it by saying you're happy to fly in greater New Zealand!

Nah mate, NZ are the Eastern Islands, aka Greater Australia! :)

And Nick, trust me, if you just buy one airport from ORBX you will never go back to wherever you usually fly.

I've got YMAV and it shreds!

And Nick, trust me, if you just buy one airport from ORBX you will never go back to wherever you usually fly.

Yeah I guess, will just have to get a job first...damn it :)

Sorry if I offended you John.....I was born in Australia though.

I'm German and apart from the Tongass Fjord and Pacific North West areas I don't fly anywhere else than in Australia. I must even say: the more I fly over FTX Australia, the more I feel like an Aussie myself. Crikey, mate!  ;D

Long story short: you really don't know what you are missing!

Reminds me of the first time I went to Australia - I actually started to feel home sick when I was leaving to come back to the UK.  :)

The second time round was a little different, but I still almost think of Australia as my second home, even though I've really only been there as a tourist twice. I love the place and the friendly people. The only reason I think Australians don't make too big a deal of the paradise they live in is because they don't want everyone else to come along a ruin it for them!  8);D

I must even say: the more I fly over FTX Australia, the more I feel like an Aussie myself. Crikey, mate!  ;D

I'm a Yank and I agree with Jigsaw - I only fly in Australia and will do so until PNW comes out - then only in Australia and PNW - wow.  Suggest you try the free demo of Tasmania - truly fantastic.    Howard

I must even say: the more I fly over FTX Australia, the more I feel like an Aussie myself. Crikey, mate!  ;D

I'm a Yank and I agree with Jigsaw - I only fly in Australia and will do so until PNW comes out - then only in Australia and PNW - wow.  Suggest you try the free demo of Tasmania - truly fantastic.    Howard

And I agree with caribou. FTX is that good.

So Nick you were born in that snake and spider infested country that has loons running about with empty melons on their nut at sporting events.  Nothing like a true Kiwi, where someone climbs the highest Mountain in the world, NZ netballers world Champions, NZ Rugby League side World champions, NZ All Blacks unofficially World Champions, Currant world rowing single champion, current world coxless fours rowing Champions, current world single kayaker champion, current world double kayaker champions, Olympic and world champion woman shot putter, world heavyweight boxing champ in waiting,  and only 4 million people, get your jaws around that one you Aussies.

Jim,

So Nick you were born in that snake and spider infested country that has loons running about with empty melons on their nut at sporting events.  Nothing like a true Kiwi, where someone climbs the highest Mountain in the world, NZ netballers world Champions, NZ Rugby League side World champions, NZ All Blacks unofficially World Champions, Currant world rowing single champion, current world coxless fours rowing Champions, current world single kayaker champion, current world double kayaker champions, Olympic and world champion woman shot putter, world heavyweight boxing champ in waiting,  and only 4 million people, get your jaws around that one you Aussies.

Jim,

I would reply to you mate, but in Aus there are so many achievements we have that it is difficult for us to name them all! :P

"I would reply to you mate, but in Aus there are so many achievements we have that it is difficult for us to name them all! :P"

and not enough room on the website  ;D

The only thing Kiwis got more of is sheep - and we assist with their annual cull on January 26 each year.

Aybe

Archived