I believe this is one of the best "Low and slow" Airports

teecee

I bought it a while back but never flew it.. Blue canyon Nyack..Tried it yesterday, and it blew me away (no screenie, I don't want to spoil your fun). If you are into low and slow, spend the few dollars and get this one .  Teecee.

Depending on your flying skills, it can handle "higher and faster" too.  I've routinely flown the Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang into/out of Blue Canyon Nyack in FSX Steam.  And now I can do it in P3Dv4 with the updated for P3Dv4 Mustang too.  Technically the runway meets he requirements for a non-fully loaded Mustang (finding a large enough parking spot is still a problem though).  Wouldn't try that in the real world, but it works fine in the sims.

I also quite agree!  This is a challenging airport to find and to land at. The surrounding scenery is beautiful.  Also an area of historical importance, albeit tragic.  Take off to the north and turn right, following the valley.  It will take you to Donner Lake, near where the Donner Party was trapped during the winter of 1846.  The pass immediately to the south is Dinner Pass.

Ken

Hi

I have checked it several times in the site, hesitating if getting it or not as I think others are better.

So thank you for the feedback, now it seems I won't regret it.

Maybe I'll get it in next raw and will be able to join you in your comments

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences, it helps to clear doubts, I'm going to take a look at the pictures again :rolleyes:

Cheers

Carlos

Archived