:( what Happen?

Fermerav

So i just move from FSX to P3D V3, everything was fine.

I installed thru FTX V3.2.5.9. 

- FTX BASE
- FTX VECTOR
- FTX OPENLC NORTH AMERICA
- FTX TREES HD
- FTX LIGHTS CONFIGURATOR
- FTX OPEN LC MESH SOUTH AMERICA
- ORBX LIBRARIES

WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING?

Specs:

i7 7700K (not OC)
770 GTX 2gb SLI
16gb ram DDR4

2882wif.jpg

Then at Avsim Forum recommend me to reinstall everything, so thats what i did, but still same problem, probably worse now.. 

Base (good no problem) -- Vector (good, but i noticed there was a hood with night textures, no big deal)  -- OpenLC NA ( total mess).. Im starting to get desperate..  excecuting P3D on every single install (BTW very slow to download even with a high speed connection).

Now i have this :'( If any helps i made a backup thru FTX before the first install..

2e3qusi.jpg

So i just move from FSX to P3D V3, everything was fine.

I installed thru FTX V3.2.5.9. 

- FTX BASE
- FTX VECTOR
- FTX OPENLC NORTH AMERICA
- FTX TREES HD
- FTX LIGHTS CONFIGURATOR
- FTX OPEN LC MESH SOUTH AMERICA
- ORBX LIBRARIES

WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING?

Specs:

i7 7700K (not OC)
770 GTX 2gb SLI
16gb ram DDR4

2882wif.jpg

Then at Avsim Forum recommend me to reinstall everything, so thats what i did, but still same problem, probably worse now.. 

Base (good no problem) -- Vector (good, but i noticed there was a hood with night textures, no big deal)  -- OpenLC NA ( total mess).. Im starting to get desperate..  excecuting P3D on every single install (BTW very slow to download even with a high speed connection).

Now i have this :'( If any helps i made a backup thru FTX before the first install..

2e3qusi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fermerav

By your text: "I just erase the terrain.cfg and open de FTX and this appears" looks to me that you didn't follow Nick's instructions strictly.

01.- Delete the terrain.cfg

02.- RUN YOUR SIM, for it to create the default one,  then close

03.- NOW open FTX Central to write correctly on the terrain.cfgfile.

Try it this way and test again

Cheers

Carlos

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if it is P3D v4, delete C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\terrain.cfg.

Run P3D v4.

Close P3D v4.

Run FTX Central and wait until you see "Activating Orbx scenery".

Run P3D v4.

I promess im doing that and its not working.. I even double check, that the new terrain.cfg is been made before opening FTX Central..

I tried something and at Global Base Pack, i clicked on "verify files" seems to work cuz is fix at 90% but still im getting black squares.. Plus it took like 2 hrs to complete..

An other thing i noticed is that KOXR at FSX the airport looks amazing.. But KOXR at P3D V4.. Looks improved but not with the quality of FSX, plus theres a parking full of custom boats..

So far this is what i can understand..

i did the process that Nick recommend me, with no success.. I went to the Very Files on BasePack and seems to fix 90% of the issue, but at 40,000ft you can see the problem again at the distance.. 

I very Files for Vector, still the same but at Open LC North America, thats whehn the problems start again.. So it might be someting wrong with the Open LC North America..

Im not sure if making a clean install of P3D solve the problem.. 

• 7 months later...

So i gave up to the sim, but now i have some time to get back and make it work.. 

Im still having the same issue with a mess of the textures and buildings.. So this is the only way it works (i uploaded a photo of the scenery library).. I still dont know what its happening.. Hope you can Help Me.. BTW Im updating everything thru the FTX.. 

orbx p3d issue.png

Its working now i cant believe it.. thank you so much..

Now i have and other question, i know this is not fault of ORBX but maybe you can help..

My FPS are kind of low they are 26-30 but when aproaching to the center of the city of LA im getting 9-16.. And the other thing are that im getting blurry textures with no autogen..

My specs are:
CPU: i7 7700K (no OC)
RAM: 16gb DDR4
GPU 2 770GTX in SLI
HDD: 1TB barracuda seagate
Mobo: Z270X-Gaming K5

blurry.jpg

Archived