Old NAVAID-Frequencies in ORBX BGL (ILS,...)

Dear ORBX,

is there any chance that outdated NAVAID-Frequencies in the ORBX-BGLs will be updated anytime?

E.g. EDDM ILS 08R in ADE_FTX_GES_EDDM.bgl shows ILS Freq 110,9, which is actually outdated - the correct frequency would be 109,3.

It took me quite a few hours to figure out whats wrong when I took my new 787 for a short test-ride from LOWW to EDDM when the ILS didnt work altough everything was set up just fine.

thank you and best regards,

stefan

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Harley7354 said:

Have you ever gotten an answer to this question?

I see this in quite a number of airport files. e.g. KSAN 09 shows in Orbx as 110.90, but in Navigraph Charts as 111.55

HI,

Just for clarification, it has been corrected in the stand alone payware release of KSAN.

Cheers,

• 3 months later...

Thanks I found that site last night and corrected EDDM 08L ILS freq.

Anyone know why ORBX uses such old NAV data for their airports ? - Also do they have a way to update these in a batch or again do we have to fix all these ourselves ?
(seems odd they can release such great scenery but break more recent NAV aids by installing old information)

2 minutes ago, julian46 said:

Thanks I found that site last night and corrected EDDM 08L ILS freq.

Anyone know why ORBX uses such old NAV data for their airports ? - Also do they have a way to update these in a batch or again do we have to fix all these ourselves ?
(seems odd they can release such great scenery but break more recent NAV aids by installing old information)

ORBX generally has a policy of point in time sceneries, for many reasons, many posts about it on these forums.  It's just not feasible to be responsible for updating airports sceneries etc as they chasnge.  If it's important to you then yes, you do need to do the changes yourself.

Ok - using this tool below - it will upgrade as a batch the default P3D (or FSX) scenery bgl files to update the NAV aids - but it doesn't seem to update the ORBX replacement ones, mentioning conflicts (maybe to prevent damage to them, you have to edit them manually one at a time from what I can tell at least) - anyone know a batch method for upgrading the ORBX ones ? - thanks

http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html 

Archived