Van questions

Geezer

After watching the Big Bear video a while back I though this was a very nice aircraft so I took advantage of the sale and bought it.  There is a nice pdf full of instructions that I will read in due time.  For now I would like to fly it and know where I'm going.  Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to start the engine and GPS.  If someone would give me a few simple pointers it would be greatly appreciated.

ps I don't think this is tech support but if it is feel free to move it.

I'm just about ready to give up.  Been fooling around clicking on the oil and trying to fill it to no avail.  I have to say this....what idiot makes an aircraft where I have to go through a convoluted find the oil before I can use it?  If I could get a refund I'd do it but there no refunds.  If there was a dem I never in a million years would have purchased this aircraft.  But there are no demos.  

Yes I had done all that.  What happens is the engine starts then it shakes for about 10 seconds and then quits.

What I'd really like is for it to act like every other aircraft I've ever purchased over the last 10+ years including the Victa is just work without any hoops to jump through.  I don't think that's too much to ask.

I'll check that out too.

I clicked on every little tiny think I could find, started it up and it worked.  So now I have two questions.

1.  Will I need to go through this procedure every time I want to fly this aircraft?

2.  How do I bring up the GPS?

Shift-3 brought it up.  I checked and I'll have to go through the ritual every time.  My ocd Won't like it but maybe I can turn it into a positive somehow.  Ok, I think we're done and I want to thank you for all your help today.  It's very much appreciated.  Once I got it running I found the Van to be as nice as I expected.

Archived