Off to Triengen

antonvs

Not everyone can see my photos if I post them from Dropbox, so now I have tried storing and posting from imgur, but I can’t seem to be able to get this to work. I’m guessing my problem is that I’m posting from my iPad (which is where I do most of my forum viewing from) and when using imgur browser I can only get the raw link with no encoding so I just tried to imbed them myself using “[imggg]......[/imggg]” but that dosen’t work. I do miss the old ozx method. If anyone could help I would be thankful, cheers Anton

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks Doug, I’m aware of this method posted by Tim but it doesn’t seem to work from a mobile as in step two as hovering a mouse is only a Desktop brouser function. As i stated My preference (due to necessity) is to do all my work from a mobile device and therefore need to embed links manually (i.e. using BBCode). This worked for me for years when using Aussiex servers. All I need to do is find the way to do it in the current web system. Cheers Anton.

A wonderful pair of images Anton and the Drifter would be an excellent plane for flying around here.

Sorry but I don't have the knowledge to attempt to help you with your problem, I will leave it to those in the know!

Good luck.

Anton, this seems to work for me so hopefully it will for you too! 

Once you upload your picture to imgur go to your profile page (lower right) hold your finger on the picture you want to upload and a menu will pop up, select “copy link” and you should be good to go!  Hope it works!

Roger

Archived